What should you look for in an Indianapolis slip and fall expert witness? The person selected should definitely have experience working in the flooring industry. The expert witness should also be familiar with floor and walkway safety. The good news is that Rob McNealy of Flooristics has the experience and professional background to be a top Indianapolis slip and fall expert witness.
Whether you are a business owner or the victim of a workplace slip and fall accident, it’s a good idea to call in someone with the required experience to assess the flooring where the accident took place. In some liability lawsuits, business owners neglect obvious risks and contribute to the accident indirectly.
In those cases, they should be held liable. In other situations, the flooring doesn’t really contribute to the accident any more than standard flooring would, and no negligence is involved. An Indianapolis slip and fall expert witness like Rob McNealy can examine the accident site, conduct tests to gather information, and present evidence in court.
There are several things that you should know as you set out to hire an Indianapolis slip and fall expert witness:
- The Indianapolis slip and fall expert witness is a critical part of the liability lawsuit.
- Indianapolis slip and fall expert witness testimony brings unbiased facts to the courtroom and the witness doesn’t take one side or the other.
- An Indianapolis slip and fall expert witness doesn’t just offer an opinion, but presents the details of their investigation, test results and any other measurable factors about the flooring.
- Not only will the Indianapolis slip and fall expert witness dedicates lots of time and attention to gathering the facts, they must clearly and professionally convey that information to the judge and jury, without jargon or industry talk.
- The Indianapolis slip and fall expert witness will show the judge and jury whether flooring hazards did or did not exist at the workplace.
For any Indianapolis business owners or accident victims who want to bring a professional walkway and flooring expert into the liability lawsuit, they are making a wise choice. Based on the evidence provided by an Indiana slip and fall expert witness, the court may decide that the accident was simply an accident and the owner is not liable.
Or, they may see from the evidence that the slip and fall accident was a result of negligence by the business owner. In that event, the court may rule that the owner is responsible for the victim’s lost wages, medical bills, legal fees and more. It’s the evidence from the Indianapolis slip and fall expert witness that often helps the judge and jury make their decision. Rob McNealy of Flooristics is a top Indianapolis slip and fall expert witness. If you are seeking a true professional with years of experience, make Rob McNealy your first choice.