You may have a general idea of what a Utah flooring inspector does, but it’s always a good idea to get a detailed look at the services a flooring inspector can do for your business or your home.
Utah flooring inspectors are trained to analyze and test all types of floor covering, such as carpet, rugs, laminate, hardwood, vinyl, cork, bamboo, rubber, linoleum, ceramic, stone, porcelain, and more. They are in the business of looking for any problems, addressing client concerns and answering questions that might come up about everything from manufacturing defects, improper installation, and questionable maintenance, just to name a few.
Here are 5 things that you can count on a certified, licensed Utah flooring inspector to provide as a service when you hire one:
- Analyze the job site, foot traffic, and types of flooring to be inspected.
- Conduct several tests to identify the source of any flooring problem, such as UV analysis, moisture measurements, level of traction and more.
- Note potential hazards and trouble spots, as well as the appropriateness of the flooring for the tasks being done and the level of foot traffic.
- Interview key personnel as to the company’s cleaning history, any events leading to past problems, current cleaning materials and procedures, and so forth.
- Prepare a detailed report that outlines a description of all findings and test results, with comparisons to industry standards and state and federal safety laws, plus recommendations for corrective procedures.
Not all Utah flooring inspection services are alike, so you should do your research carefully to ensure that you hire the best company for the job. Look for flooring inspectors with plenty of recommendations from companies similar to yours, and check out the flooring inspector’s credentials. A good flooring inspector should be able to answer your initial questions quickly and honestly, and should be able to work around your busy schedule. When you find the right flooring inspector to suit your needs and your budget, you’ll get the level of quality service that you deserve.
A good Utah flooring inspector will always answer all your questions, address any concerns and be happy to follow up with additional inspections on a regular basis if desired. Whether you want professional advice on the floors at a residence or commercial location, a Utah floor inspector can help you out anytime.