The TileRIGHT MeasureRIGHT Pro 30 is a handy little tool designed to take the guesswork out of cutting complicated angles in tile and other flooring materials.
TileRIGHT MeasureRIGHT Pro 30 Features
- Simplifies the process of installing ceramic tile
- Gives the first time do-it-yourselfer an easy way to make precise and accurate tile measurements
- Works with ceramic, marble, wood, and vinyl tiles
- Makes tile installations fast and easy
- Includes how to video on measuring and marking tile on diagonal, brick joint, decorative borders, vinyl, and more
TileRIGHT MeasureRIGHT Pro30 Specifications
- Part Number: TR0002
- Thickness: 0.25 inches
- Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Length: 16.62 inches
- Width: 10 inches
- Height: 1.75 inches
TileRIGHT MeasureRIGHT Pro30 Impressions
The folks at TileRIGHT sent me some samples of their MeasureRIGHT Pro 30 and MeasureRIGHT Pro 17 tools to review. I am glad they did! I was impressed at the rugged construction of these tools. They are suitable for both DIY and professional installers. I was very surprised at how easy this tool was to use to solve a common floor installation problem; especially at the end of a row, where tight cuts make or break a job. I like these tool and I highly recommend them.