A Portland slip and fall expert witness may be just the person to examine a slip and fall accident site and provide expert testimony in court about it. Legal teams in the Portland area should have a knowledgeable, reputable expert witness on their side.
All About Portland Slip and Fall Expert Witnesses
A Portland slip and fall expert witness is a valuable part of a liability lawsuit because they bring the expert level of assessment as to the floor’s condition as it may or may not have contributed to the accident. The expert witness makes careful observations and conducts tests on the flooring and provides an unbiased assessment of their findings in court. Legal teams can count on the Portland slip and fall expert witness to apply their years of experience to each case.
The Portland slip and fall expert witness testimony is important because they are not going to be biased toward any one party. They will definitely present the information they find in a no-nonsense and entirely professional manner to any interested listeners. They can back up their findings with facts to strengthen the narrative of exactly what happened and why. A trustworthy Portland slip and fall expert witness is a key part of any liability lawsuit.
Finding a Portland Slip and Fall Expert Witness
While it’s not difficult for a legal team to find a great Portland slip and fall expert witness, there are certain criteria to keep in mind so that the expert witness can effectively introduce the facts to the case. Whether the witness is located via an internet search, via a reference or some other way, it’s important that they have these skills:
- They should have plenty of experience in the flooring industry, preferably as an installer or contractor.
- They should be familiar with all kinds of flooring material, from tile and laminate to stone and carpet.
- They should have a background in some kind of floor safety, such as a walkway auditor or flooring inspector.
- They should have courtroom experience and be able to understand what is required for their role as part of the liability lawsuit expert witness team.
- They should not be affiliated with any flooring company, or either the victim or the business owner, so they remain unbiased.
Finding a Portland slip and fall expert witness is no problem when legal teams look to Rob McNealy of Flooristics. He has more than a decade of flooring and floor safety experience and will be a real asset to any legal proceedings. Rob McNealy has gone all over the country as an expert witness and brings a level of professionalism and expertise in his work.