Rob McNealy is a Lincoln flooring defects expert witness with plenty of flooring experience and the ability to bring the facts to the forefront. He has been involved in a number of flooring disputes and defect investigations, with great success. With more than 10 years of experience as a flooring inspector, walkway auditor and flooring contractor, Rob McNealy is the type of expert that business owners need to identify flooring defects at the workplace.
Here are 5 things that Rob McNealy can do as a Lincoln flooring defects expert witness:
- Rob McNealy is familiar with all kinds of flooring, such as tile, wood, laminate, stone, carpet, and resilient. He knows that flooring defects are introduced into the flooring material during manufacturing, and often they don’t show up for months or even years.
- He knows how to identify and test substandard flooring, which may not be recognizable to everyone. A Lincoln flooring defects expert witness like Rob McNealy can identify them and show how the flooring doesn’t meet industry standards.
- Rob McNealy knows that a flooring defect problem can mean a lot of challenges to insurance companies, the manufacturer, the installer and the business owner, plus any others who were involved. As an independent contractor, he is unbiased and will enter the situation with clear vision and no agenda.
- Rob McNealy will use specialized equipment and years of expertise to inspect of the problematic flooring. As he gathers fact, he will give a real assessment as to the conditions of the floor and provide an experienced opinion as to the situation.
- He is a dedicated and trustworthy expert witness who will deliver an unbiased assessment of the flooring in question to any interested parties, such as business owners, insurance companies, legal teams and more. His opinion can help all parties take the proper actions to solve the problems.
Business owners in the Lincoln area should definitely take action if they suspect flooring defects at the workplace. After all, they are responsible for the health and safety of all their employees and any customers who enter the building. Rob McNealy of Flooristics has the experience and background to gather evidence and present evidence when it comes to defective flooring.