Did you know that faulty and inadequate commercial carpet installation is one of the biggest problems that Utah customers have with carpet purchases? Even though you are a Utah business owner, you are still a customer when it comes to the goods and services that you do on behalf of your business. If you suspect that your commercial carpet installation in your Utah office or store is faulty or was simply not done properly, you should contact a Utah flooring inspector.
Why Faulty Installation is a Problem
Not only will commercial carpet that is installed improperly look bad, it can actually lead to a hazardous situation where customers or employees could trip and fall. Improper installation can cause the carpet to wear out more quickly; wrinkle; or ripple, causing an uneven surface for walking. These walkway hazards can lead to slip, trip and fall accidents, causing injury and even lawsuits.
How Does Faulty Installation Happen?
Sometimes carpet installation companies in Utah simply don’t provide enough training or follow-up for their installers. Sometimes an installer just chooses to cut corners, hoping they won’t get caught. In other words, if there aren’t enough qualified installers on the job, the carpet can be improperly installed. This can lead to many Utah business owners not being satisfied with the look or performance. More importantly it could mean that the carpet can cause all kinds of problems for foot traffic.
What Can Be Done About Faulty Installation?
A certified and experienced Utah flooring inspector can use their skills and expertise to assess the condition of all kinds of flooring, including commercial carpeting. The flooring inspector will do a complete evaluation of the property and work with you to identify a number of issues and provide professional feedback on what to do next.
Here are just a few of the benefits a Utah flooring inspector can help you with:
- Confirm that carpet installation was performed correctly
- Evaluate the current condition of the carpet.
- Advice on any repairs or replacements needed.
- Verify there are no damages to carpet that might cause a trip or slip hazard.
- Check that the type of carpet matches the type of work being done.
- May schedule regular inspections if desired.
- Provide a thorough report for business documentation purposes.
- With all these benefits, it makes perfect sense to call in a flooring inspector to ensure that all commercial carpet surfaces of the workplace meet the high standards required for safety and appearance. Isn’t it time you called for a flooring inspector?
With all these benefits, it makes perfect sense to call in a Utah flooring inspector to ensure that all commercial carpet surfaces of the workplace meet the high standards required for safety and appearance. Isn’t it time you called for a Utah flooring inspector?