Why would you hire an Illinois flooring defects expert witness? If you are an Illinois business owner who desires to have a safer workplace for your employees and customers, it’s time to look down at the flooring. If there are any areas that you think don’t look right, or are a serious slip and fall hazard, it may be time to call in an Illinois flooring defects expert witness. Defects in flooring materials aren’t something that the average person can determine for sure. It takes an expert with all kinds of flooring to test and identify flooring defects.
What is an Illinois Flooring Defects Expert Witness?
An Illinois flooring defects expert witness can help you if you want to talk to the insurance company, the manufacturer or even to appear in court if you are facing some kind of liability lawsuit for a slip and fall accident. If the flooring defects expert witness can show that the faulty flooring contributed to the problems, you can be that much further along in finding a solution.
Here are a few things to keep in mind about flooring defects:
- Defective flooring material can ripple, warp, crack, shrink, or develop sticky or smooth spots, even if you and your cleaning crew are taking good care of it.
- Flooring defects can occur in any type of flooring material—laminate, resilient, hardwood, carpet, tile, stone and more—during the manufacturing process.
- The untrained eye often can’t tell flooring defects from improper care or poor maintenance, but an Illinois flooring defects expert witness is able to perform tests and apply years of experience to determine the truth.
- If it can be shown that flooring defects exist, it’s often possible for business owners to get repairs or replacements covered either by insurance or by the manufacturer.
- Illinois flooring defects expert witnesses are often called in to examine evidence for a liability lawsuit and provide facts about the situation with regards to the flooring condition and any contributions it may have had to the slip and fall accident.
Smart Owners Find Solutions Fast
No matter what the situation, an Illinois flooring defects expert witness is a trusted authority on everything that has do to with the condition of flooring surfaces at the workplace. If you require the services of an Illinois flooring defects expert witness, don’t hesitate to contact one because they are invaluable in helping business owners like you sort out the problem and focus in on a solution.
Rob McNealy of Flooristics is a top Illinois flooring defects expert witness. He has many years of experience as a flooring contractor, walkway auditor, and flooring inspector. Rob McNealy has also worked as an expert witness in cases and investigations across the country. He is, without a doubt, ready and willing to help you get to the bottom of your flooring issue as an Illinois flooring defects expert witness.